Adventures in Brewing

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bargain Fittings

This is sort of a plug for a website I have really come to like. I am in the middle of designing and setting up a new brew system, a two tier with a pump instead of a three tier gravity fed.

I have been buying different brewing hardware to convert my kegs into kettles, attach thermometers and install sight glasses from bargainfittings.

They have a great selection of the things you need without all the expensive extra stuff that people buy to just make their stuff look fancy but doesn't do a thing for their ability to brew. The prices are the best I have found anywhere, whether on the internet or in local stores. They also have flat rate shipping for only $5 and after I order I have always received my products in less than a week. For anyone looking to convert coolers or kegs, install thermometers, sight glasses or quick disconnects, this is the place to go.

Check it out sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment